In the first episode of Freelance Friends we sit down with copywriter Chris Kenworthy to discuss his work, lifestyle and his book, The Human Freelancer.
You can find out more about Chris’s work as a copywriter over on his website: www.chriskenworthy.co.uk
Chris blogs over at The Human Freelancer: www.humanfreelancer.co.uk/
Win a signed copy of the Human Freelancer
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry to the competition is only via the form above.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 30/11/17. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Freelance Friends reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Freelance Friends’ control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Freelance Friends.
- Freelance Friends is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One paperback copy of The Human Freelancer Book, signed by the Author, Chris Kenworthy (ISBN-10: 1291985239)
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Freelance Friends and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Freelance Friends decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be added to this post following the closure of the competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.